ABLOY offers security and locking innovations dedicated to creating more trust in the world. Combining digital and mechanical expertise, Abloy Oy develops industry-leading security solutions that protect people, property and business. Abloy is part of the ASSA ABLOY Group, the global leader in access solutions. Every day, we help billions of people experience a more open world. From technical and engineering to software development ABLOY provides a diverse opportunity for those with skill, determination and drive to add trust into society - creating a more secure and safer future.
We are looking for SYSTEM ARCHITECT to join our team either in Espoo or in Joensuu.
Do you like to combine physical and digital worlds together? Would you like to use and expand your current knowledge to create great and useful solutions for real-life use cases? If yes, you could be someone to join our team!
As a System Architect you will:
- Design efficient, scalable and secure solutions that satisfy business requirements
- Work with development, infrastructure, test, and production support teams to ensure proper implementation of solution
- Research, analyze and recommend new technology, architecture, frameworks and products
- Participate in the implementation of designed solutions
- Work with business and technical teams to understand business requirements
What we are looking for:
- At least Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in system architecture, functionality and scalability
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Analytical thinker and problem solver, comfortable working in data analytics and able to resolve complex problems independently
- Ability to drive results effectively for multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Main skills: SW architecture & solution design (security, scalability, privacy, integrations), understanding of IoT / embedded systems, Cloud solutions and architecture (AWS)
- Bonuses: BI (reporting & analytics), Dev skills
- Fluency in English
What we offer:
Our activities are summarized in three key promises: Can do, Expert and Personal. We take a solution-oriented approach to challenges, build trust with our expertise and do it with our own personality, knowing our customers.
We promise you the support and expertise of our community, as well as the best lessons and strengths of our company's journey of more than 100 years. With us, you can build something new and interesting, as well as develop and support our existing product range. We help you succeed by sparring and training you. There are also challenges to get to your development area appropriately! You will get keys to exceed yourself, develop and learn new things every day, as well as exciting and wide-ranging tasks in a world-leading security group. We also offer versatile and flexible working and services to support your well-being.
Interested? Please tell us about yourself and send us your including a cover letter, CV and salary request by as soon as possible at www.experis.fi.
If you have any questions regarding recruitment process, please contact Senior Recruitment Consultant Mikko Rämänen, p. 050 516 0054 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment process includes standard personnel security clearance for the final candidates.
Experis™ on johto- ja asiantuntijatason rekrytointi- ja projektiratkaisuihin erikoistunut kansainvälinen yritys. Luomme uusia ura- ja kasvumahdollisuuksia osaaville yksilöille ja autamme asiakkaitamme saavuttamaan omat tavoitteensa nopeammin. Olemme erikoistuneet IT- ja insinöörialan sekä taloushallinnon, myynnin, markkinoinnin, viestinnän ja henkilöstöhallinnon osaamisalueisiin. Vuosittain etsimme asiakkaidemme avainpaikoille tuhansia alansa parhaita täsmä- ja erityisosaajia, esimiehiä ja johtajia. Experis on osa ManpowerGroupia.