Our client is a well-known actor in the financial industry. On behalf of our client we are seeking a
SYSTEM SPECIALIST / BUSINESS ANALYST for financial applications
to join their IT Unit in Helsinki for six months' contract with probability for extension. Temporary employment contract will be made with Experis. This assignment will start immediately when the right candidate is found. Remote work is possible once a week.
The IT Unit is responsible for ensuring the availability of applications and tools so that end-users can perform their daily work. In addition, the IT unit provides IT expertise and IT services for development and maintenance projects based on different business needs, application and technology changes. The IT unit works closely with other business and support functions.
Your responsibilities are to maintain and enhance our client's systems and systems' environments according to the agreed policies and best practices; to manage day-to-day co-operation with vendors; to interpret business requirements to vendors; and to ensure vendors perform according to agreed service levels and targets. SAP Financial Suite is managed and hosted by an external vendor.
You will also actively contribute to our client's transformation journey for digitalization and modernization of its finance operations with the objective of freeing up resources to more value-added work.
You will report to the Digital Solution Architect and be a member of professional and engaged colleagues.
- The successful candidate should have preferably at least Bachelor degree in Business Information technology or Information technology
- At least a couple of years' work experience in financial sector and preferably with accounting systems
- Strong command of programming skills in SQL, modern IT technologies, system specific skills i.e. SAP
- Fluent English
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in project work and ability to manage small projects
- Team worker, who also can work independently
- Takes ownership and initiative
Our client offers
- An opportunity to develop your professional skills further
- A possibility to participate in the digitalization and modernization projects
- A multicultural working environment
- A new perspective on the financial industry based on their unique position in the business sector
Interested? Please apply ASAP by registering your CV. Please attach your salary request.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.