Lekang Group is the largest filter distributor in the Nordic Region with a turnover of approx. 30 MEUR and 70 employees. The Group consist of Filterteknik Sweden, Lekang Filter Norway, Filterteknik Denmark. and the newly established Filterteknik Suomi OY in Finland. The head office is located in Karlstad, Sweden.
The company represent over 150+ brands of high-quality filter producers and supplies filters and filter solutions to various number of applications such as diesel engines, hydraulic, lubricant, process, water, dust, ventilation, compressed air to name a few.
Lekang Group is owned by Indutrade AB and listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange. Indutrade operate through more than 200 subsidiaries with some 7 000 employees in more than 30 countries, on six continents.
The Lekang Group has over 50 years built up a reputation as a provider of high-quality products, market leading customer service, knowhow, and accessibility.
The Group is now in the process of opening up a footprint in Finland and is looking for its first employee to continue the success from the other countries.
We are therefore looking for a self-motivated and driven Area Sales Manager to get this region set up and started. You will be part of and supported by the Swedish organization.
Your job is to establish a customer base in Finland and create growth. To your help we have a small number of Finnish customers that buys from our Swedish organization today and several Nordic frame agreements in place with customers that can be converted in the Finnish market.
Desired skills and experience
- Technical studies and at a minimum a basic understanding of filtration
- A solid technical understanding and a background within technical B2B/B2D sales for industrial products
- Knowledge of filters and filtration process is a big plus
- You speak and write fluently in Finnish and English; Swedish is a big plus
- Evidence of success in technical sales tasks
- A background within vehicle or hydraulic mechanics is a plus
- Driver's license is a must
- You have a "hunters" mentality when it comes to sales
- You are a competitive and business-oriented
- You are hardworking with high team spirit and have strong drive to reach Lekang group's goals and targets
- You have strong communication, social and negotiation skills
- You are good at creating business relations with customers
- You are reliable, professional and able to take own initiatives
- Great opportunity to create something from scratch
- Strong brand and reputation in the market
- Opportunity to work with a top quality product everybody needs and are familiar with
- Strong and supporting team behind you
- Interesting and challenging role
For more information about the role, please contact Senior Consultant Heli Villa at Experis Finland, +358 50 5703 680 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Does this sound like you?
Please apply by registering your CV and cover letter at www.experis.fi along with your salary request as soon as possible.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.