Founded in 1987, Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. We are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world. We have nearly 188,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions, serving more than three billion people around the world. More information at Huawei.com
Huawei Technologies Finland is looking for a CEG SPECIALIST in Sales Office in Metsälä.
* Ensure the availability of supplier resources; guide suppliers to prepare resources and improve their supply flexibility; and ensure timely delivery of required amounts of quality resources to the site while meeting subcontracting requirements.
* Manage supplier performances; manage and monitor sourcing rules and PO fulfillment; and drive the resolution of issues discovered during project acceptance and payment-related issues.
* Handle issues concerning suppliers and promptly report major issues and emergencies to supplier executives for resolution.
* To conduct service outsourcing activity follow the company process and regulations regarding procurement.
* To organize subcontractor training, meetings and negotiation whenever project rollout issue happened, and output MoM timely.
* To support Rollout manager for procurement fulfillment management and coordinate the subcontractor to solve the rollout issue, if the issue is resulted by the subcontractor.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree or above in telecommunications / electronics / electrical engineering / commercial or related
* At least 3 year's work experience at procurement position in telecommunication field or telecom project management
* Able to work independently in a fast-paced changing environment
* Excellent communication skills and social ability
* Fluent spoken and written in English and Finnish
We offer you a professional career in the one of the leading multinational telecommunication company.
Position is permanent contract via ManpowerGroup.
Interested? Please register your English CV at www.manpower.fi ASAP
For more information please contact Delivery Manager Petteri Paassola, petteri.paassola(at)fi.experis.com
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.