We are looking for a
COORDINATOR (Quality feedback process)
to a project assignment for our global client located in Espoo. Temporary employment contract of seven months will be made with Experis. The assignment will start in March. This person will support the quality teams in the country units with the rollout. In this role you will also work closely with Delivery operations teams (installers, supervisors, installation managers).
Responsible for the following tasks:
- Schedule roll-out projects in the country units with local project managers
- Plan and prepare roll-out readiness activities
- Schedule and prepare trainings with country units
- Schedule and conduct follow-up meetings with country units' project managers
- Track roll-out project completion and change completion criteria (quarter basis)
- Update project status in project management tool
To succeed in the role, you need to have:
- At least Bachelor's degree or equivalent in relevant field
- Knowledge of modern IT technologies
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Strong analytical and communication skills
Delivery process knowledge and experience of working in a multinational company can help in succeeding with this task.
We offer you an exciting opportunity at our client who is one of the key players in its industry and a highly appreciated employer. You get a chance to be a part of thriving multicultural work community of dedicated and talented specialists.
Interested? Please apply ASAP by registering your CV. Please attach your salary request.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.