Evondos is among the first companies to bring robotization and AI into home care services. We offer a robotized solution for safe medicine distribution in municipal professional home care. With our service, home care clients will take medication as prescribed: the right medication, in the correct dosage, at the right time. Our service not only increases medical adherence and patient safety but also offers possibilities in process optimization for the municipality. The service is used by more than 200 municipalities in Finland, Norway, Sweden and Denmark, and more than three million dosages have been dispensed to patients across Nordics. Evondos headquarter and production facilities are located in Salo, Finland. The company currently employs over 90 employees in the Nordics. https://evondos.com
As Evondos is growing rapidly in the Nordics, we are looking for
.NET Developers to join Evondos R&D software team.
You will be responsible for development of backend and/or frontend of the web-based Telecare system. Our developers are playing an important role for ensuring the backbone of the Evondos Service is kept up to date and competitive and provides high quality customer experience for our customers. In this position you are located in Salo or Helsinki with remote working possibility.
What we offer you
- Meaningful job with a true social impact
- Experienced teammates and interesting work environment in a fast-growing Health Technology company
- Opportunity to join exceptional growth momentum in Health Tech business
- Opportunity for personal growth and chance to develop your capabilities with great colleagues
- Possibility to be part of a winning team - Our business is growing rapidly, and we are searching for the right people to join our journey!
What your daily tasks will contain
- Participate daily scrum meetings
- Design, develop, document and maintain software components
- Debug and investigate found defects
- Peer review code developed by your teammates
- Co-operation with colleagues - We are doing this work together!
What we expect you to have
- Hands on experience on developing web applications using technologies like .NET/C#, MVC, Entity Framework and SQL databases.
- Familiarity of front-end technologies like HTML5, jQuery, AJAX and AngularJS
- Fluency spoken and written English and Finnish
- Bachelor or master's degree in computer science or equivalent
An excellent customer experience is the heart and soul of our work. We have the determination to overcome any challenge, no matter how impossible it first seems. We expect same passion with the Can-do attitude from you also. We are strong together and we have a passion to continuously develop our skills and competences as we want to be better every single day.
Do you want to join the winning team, where you feel proud of our mission to support elderly people to live independent life at home - apply now by registering your CV at www.experis.fi (.NET Developer, Evondos) or share your interest by sending me a LinkedIn-message (Jari Auronen, Senior Research Consultant, Experis Finland).
For more information, please feel free to contact Experis Finland Senior Research Consultant Jari Auronen by phone +358 40 8388 064 or by email email@example.com.
Experis™ on johto- ja asiantuntijatason rekrytointi- ja projektiratkaisuihin erikoistunut kansainvälinen yritys. Luomme uusia ura- ja kasvumahdollisuuksia osaaville yksilöille ja autamme asiakkaitamme saavuttamaan omat tavoitteensa nopeammin. Olemme erikoistuneet IT- ja insinöörialan sekä taloushallinnon, myynnin, markkinoinnin, viestinnän ja henkilöstöhallinnon osaamisalueisiin. Vuosittain etsimme asiakkaidemme avainpaikoille tuhansia alansa parhaita täsmä- ja erityisosaajia, esimiehiä ja johtajia. Experis on osa ManpowerGroupia.