ABLOY offers security and locking innovations dedicated to creating more trust in the world. Combining digital and mechanical expertise, Abloy Oy develops industry-leading security solutions that protect people, property and business. Abloy is part of the ASSA ABLOY Group, the global leader in access solutions. Every day, we help billions of people experience a more open world. From technical and engineering to software development ABLOY provides a diverse opportunity for those with skill, determination and drive to add trust into society - creating a more secure and safer future.
We are looking for EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEERS to join our growing Critical Infrastructure team in Espoo or Joensuu, Finland. The daily work of this role consists of designing and programming secure digital locking systems, which interface to scalable cloud system. Our greatest asset is our automatically tested, high quality code base. An innovative and enthusiastic, yet systematic and solution focused expert will succeed in our team.
Embedded software creation adapts long-term development and group learning to achieve sustainable development. Development is agile. We do not want to fall into long release cycles or manual grunt work, but aim at continuous delivery.
As an Embedded Software Engineer you will
- Create/design embedded software for digital locking products
- Co-operate with embedded software team and other teams
- Participate actively in diverse product development projects within domestic and international organization
- Document and test embedded software products
- Practice good development principles (e.g. TDD, agile)
- Build high-quality, automatically tested and reusable code and libraries for future use
What we are looking for
- At least Bachelor's degree in Embedded Programming, Software Engineering or related field
- Experience of embedded software development environments, microcontroller development tools and system-on-chip environments.
- Strong skills in C programming language
- Microcontroller development tools and realtime OS experience
- Understanding of wireless personal area network technologies
- Building products based on hardware root of trust experience is an advantage
- Work experience in a suitable position is an advantage
- Readiness for independent, agile-oriented working
- Adequate English skills
- Good communication and teamwork skills
What we offer
We promise you the support and expertise of our community, as well as the best lessons and strengths of our company's journey of more than 100 years. With us, you can build something new and interesting, as well as develop and support our existing product range. We offer sparring and training that will accelerate your future success. Interesting challenges accelerate your personal development. You will get the keys to exceed yourself, develop and learn new things every day, as well as exciting and wide-ranging tasks in a world-leading security group. We also offer versatile and flexible working arrangements and services to support your well-being.
Join the herd! Please apply by registering your CV in www.experis.fi. If you have any question please contact Mikko Rämänen, Senior Recruitment Consultant, Experis, tel. +358 50 516 0054 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the recruitment process, a standard personnel security clearance will be conducted for the final candidates.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.