Founded in Japan, Hoya Vision is a leading optical lens manufacturer and eyewear provider, with presence in more than 50 countries.
Driven by passion for innovation and development, Hoya Vision is constantly moving boundaries. By use of extensive research and cutting-edge technology we provide tailored optimized experiences - both for the eye care professional and the spectacle wearer.
The Finance Manager is responsible for all aspects of financial management including financial reporting, managerial accounting and analysis, tax and regulatory compliance, fiscal and statutory reporting, FP&A, implementation of internal control policies and procedures, supporting audits, and supporting certain HR activities (payroll and onboarding).
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Manage financial and accounting processes efficiently, timely, reliable and cost-efficient;
- Ensure transparency in financial records: balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow statement;
- Prepare annual and quarterly budgets, supporting commercial organization with ad hoc scenario analyses;
- Monitors and assesses variances in sales, gross margin, and operating profit against plan, understanding variances and driving corrective actions with accountability;
- Develops and monitors KPIs to ensure strategic initiatives deliver financial results - accountable for attaining HOYA's strategic goals and management of financial KPIs;
- Acts as in-house business consultant to GM and Reginal Management on all legal, tax and other matters affecting Hoya and liaises effectively with Regional Finance Director on all key matters;
- Plans annual cash flows & manages the day to day Treasury tasks and bank related activities;
- Implements best practices for managing and maximizing working capital, cash flows, and cash conversion cycle;
- Possible option to expand this position to Nordics.
We are looking for an experienced candidate with a minimum of 5 years' experience in similar position within multinational companies. You have gained an advanced financial and managerial accounting knowledge & experience and you hold a master's degree in Finance, Accounting or related area. Our ideal candidate is someone who has experience with IFRS, experience with reporting into matrix structure, people management experience and strong knowledge of MS Office and SAP. In our international work environment, you need to be fluent in both Finnish and English. Swedish skills and knowledge on J-Sox and manufacturing industry are considered as an advantage.
We offer you an independent and diverse role in a genuinely international work community.
Interested? Please submit your CV and application in English with salary request as soon as possible at www.experis.fi. For more information, please contact Senior Consultant Mikko Rämänen, email@example.com or 050 516 0054.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.