ABLOY offers security and locking innovations dedicated to creating more trust in the world. Combining digital and mechanical expertise, Abloy Oy develops industry-leading security solutions that protect people, property and business. Abloy is part of the ASSA ABLOY Group, the global leader in access solutions. Every day, we help billions of people experience a more open world. From technical and engineering to software development ABLOY provides a diverse opportunity for those with skill, determination and drive to add trust into society - creating a more secure and safer future.
We are looking for Frontend Developers to join our growing Critical Infrastructure team in Joensuu or Espoo, Finland. The daily work consists of designing and programming secure, fast and easy-to-use user interfaces and apps for Critical Infrastructure industry to protect and increase operational efficiency in the most important functions of society. Our greatest asset is our automatically tested, high quality code base. We use React Native for development on Android and iOS. We work on access control mobile apps targeted for professional end users.
Our software development works with agile practices: We try. We fail. And finally, we succeed. The team combines adapting long-term development and group learning to achieve sustainable development. We do not want to fall into long release cycles or manual grunt work, but aim at continuous delivery.
As a Frontend Developer you will
- Do user-facing development of secure, well-functional applications, either for mobile or web
- Do continuous integration pipeline development
- Build high-quality, tested and reusable code and libraries for future use
What we are looking for
- At least Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- Senior level experience in software development
- "Fullstack" expertise with combination of skillsets in cloud technologies, frontend or backend is a bonus.
- Experience in Android and iOS platforms, and deploying to Play Store and App Store
- Enthusiasm for creating clear and smooth UX
- Understanding importance of test automations
- Understanding that DevOps is not a title or a task but a culture
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Continuous improvement mindset
What we offer
We promise you the support and expertise of our community, as well as the best lessons and strengths of our company's journey of more than 100 years. With us, you can build something new and interesting, as well as develop and support our existing product range. We offer sparring and training that will accelerate your future success. Interesting challenges accelerate your personal development. You will get the keys to exceed yourself, develop and learn new things every day, as well as exciting and wide-ranging tasks in a world-leading security group. We also offer versatile and flexible working arrangements and services to support your well-being.
Join the herd! Please apply by registering your CV in www.experis.fi. If you have any question please contact Mikko Rämänen, Senior Recruitment Consultant, Experis, tel. +358 50 516 0054 / email@example.com.
As part of the recruitment process, a standard personnel security clearance will be conducted for the final candidates.
Experis™ on johto- ja asiantuntijatason rekrytointi- ja projektiratkaisuihin erikoistunut kansainvälinen yritys. Luomme uusia ura- ja kasvumahdollisuuksia osaaville yksilöille ja autamme asiakkaitamme saavuttamaan omat tavoitteensa nopeammin. Olemme erikoistuneet IT- ja insinöörialan sekä taloushallinnon, myynnin, markkinoinnin, viestinnän ja henkilöstöhallinnon osaamisalueisiin. Vuosittain etsimme asiakkaidemme avainpaikoille tuhansia alansa parhaita täsmä- ja erityisosaajia, esimiehiä ja johtajia. Experis on osa ManpowerGroupia.