MENTURA GROUP is the leading provider of advanced and intelligent software solutions for Critical Operations. Our solutions empower authorities, first responders and professional organisations to protect the Safe and Smart Society. Mentura's COREMOTE product family allows professional organisations to reliably and efficiently manage their operations and security using Critical Communications Networks. We provide solutions for TETRA, LTE, Hybrid, 3G, DMR, P25 and GSM-R networks.
We are looking for a new
FULL STACK DEVELOPER
for our small team of 10 professionals. Our office is located in Espoo.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You design, develop, and maintain certain products
- You act as a product lead
- Testing of products and features
- You take ownership of the architecture and technical build of products
- You will work as a senior of the team working with junior developers
You will succeed in this position, if:
- You are an experienced full stack developer capable of building functional and readable code
- You take ownership of your work
- You have good design and documentation skills
- You are fluent in English
- Telecommunications knowledge and experience in IoT software development are seen as an advantage
What we offer:
- An established company working with long term clients and products
- An opportunity to lead software development
- A small and compact team
- Highly international working environment
- Meaningful work in critical communications
The recruitment is carried out in cooperation with Experis. For more information, please contact Senior Consultant Janne Aho, p. +358 40 838 1935 or email@example.com
Please fill out the application form and attach your CV and cover letter with expected salary at https://www.experis.fi/jobs by latest 26.11.2021.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.