Teknos is a global coatings company with operations in more than 20 countries in Europe, Asia, and the USA. It employs approximately 1,800 people and the net sales for 2020 was EUR 384 million. Teknos is one of the leading suppliers of industrial coatings with a strong position in retail and decorative paints. Teknos was established in 1948, and is one of Finland's largest family-owned businesses. Teknos wants to make the world last longer by providing smart, technically advanced paint and coating solutions to protect and prolong. Always working in close cooperation with its customers and firmly believing that the company's personnel are vital to its success, Teknos has created a corporate culture that is derived from family values, where each employee is heard and encouraged to take the initiative. Teknos' goal is to make use of the great potential of its excellent personnel in order to create new solutions for its customers. Teknos continuous to adhere to a strong growth strategy for the future.
To continue leading the way in the industry and serve business units in the best possible way, we are looking to hire a Group Treasury Manager to join our Teknos Group Finance team.
In this role you are responsible for managing our organization's treasury function. You will report to our CFO.
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
- Payments in Finland
- Daily cash and liquidity management including short-term funding
- Liquidity planning
- FX hedging
- Intra-group funding
- Development and maintenance of global cash management infrastructure
- Overall treasury reporting including statutory reporting (FAS)
- Banking and investors relationships
- Cash pooling
- Monitoring and reporting of covenants
- Insurance broker contacts on group level
Keys to success in this role:
- Few years experience in a corporate finance Treasury role in the industrial manufacturing or banking sector
- Bachelor or master degree in accounting/finance
- Experience in execution of cash management projects and day-to-day treasury activities
- Experience of treasury accounting including FX, liquidity, cashflow and various financial instruments
- Understanding of investment assets & fundamentals, and borrowing and lending operations
- Knowledge of banking and investors relationships
- A proven track record to manage treasury development projects in an international environment
- Ability to communicate effectively both in Finnish and English
What we offer:
This position offers you a great opportunity to use your professional skills in a rapidly growing business within a global environment.
In Teknos you will also have:
Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
Inspired and motivated teams: We have a highly skilled workforce. We are a multi-faceted, international organization that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives.
Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a sustainable future.
For more information, please contact Experis Senior Consultant Heli Villa, tel. 050 5703 680.
Interested? Please apply by registering your CV at www.experis.fi along with your salary request as soon as possible, but no later than 16 May 2021.
Experis™ on johto- ja asiantuntijatason rekrytointi- ja projektiratkaisuihin erikoistunut kansainvälinen yritys. Luomme uusia ura- ja kasvumahdollisuuksia osaaville yksilöille ja autamme asiakkaitamme saavuttamaan omat tavoitteensa nopeammin. Olemme erikoistuneet IT- ja insinöörialan sekä taloushallinnon, myynnin, markkinoinnin, viestinnän ja henkilöstöhallinnon osaamisalueisiin. Vuosittain etsimme asiakkaidemme avainpaikoille tuhansia alansa parhaita täsmä- ja erityisosaajia, esimiehiä ja johtajia. Experis on osa ManpowerGroupia.