If you want to be a part of global company's HR, you might be the
we are looking for our client located in Espoo. The assignment will start immediately when the right candidate is found. Temporary employment contract of six months will be made with Experis.
As part of our customer's HR, the Performance & Reward function implements and ensures the use of reward and performance management policies, guidelines, processes and practices so that outcomes meet current and future business needs, engage and motivate employees and are consistent with our client's desired market position. As a member of the Finland & Baltics Performance & Reward team, this temporary role will help deliver timely and accurate year-end reward and performance management programmes during the first quarter of 2020. This position will work with a global reward team plus local HR managers and payroll to ensure successful process outcomes.
We expect you to:
- Have a couple of years of experience of HR Specialist/Generalist/Analyst role, ideally from the area of Performance and Reward
- Be fluent in both spoken and written English and Finnish
- Have strong data sense, logic and analytical thinking
- Be able to work independently and be a self-starter
- Have great communication skills
- Have good skills in Excel
Knowledge of Workday is considered a plus.
We offer you:
- An interesting, independent and challenging position
- A chance to be a part of an industry leading global company's HR
Interested? Please apply ASAP by registering your CV. Please attach your salary request.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.