We are looking for a
INVOICE SOLUTIONS SPECIALIST (SAP / SALES & DISTRIBUTION)
to a project assignment for our global client located in Espoo. Temporary employment contract until the end of 2020 will be made with Experis. This person will work closely with the Solution Owner and Solution Design Owner of the area.
- Participate in the requirement collections, follow up the action points and also prepare the requirement documentation. This is applicable for both projects and continuous developments.Follow up business to make sure feedback has been given by business for the requirements.
- Monitor the requirements in the requirements management tool and work together with solution design owner to manage the requirements.
- Work with service manager; provide input for key users network maintenance, communications for example release notes, upcoming trainings, support model introduction etc.
- Testing, coordinating, communication and follow up.
- Work together with external solution provider to make sure the developments are up to schedule and also according to requirements.
- Organize and coordinate the continuous developments for example E-invoice channel.
To succeed in the role, you need to have:
- SAP knowledge/user experience, preferably of the SD (Sales & Distribution) module
- At least Bachelor's degree or equivalent in relevant field
- Knowledge of modern IT technologies
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
We offer you an exciting opportunity at our client who is one of the key players in its industry and a highly appreciated employer. You get a chance to be a part of thriving multicultural work community of dedicated and talented specialists.
Interested? Please apply ASAP by registering your CV. Please attach your salary request.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.