ABLOY offers security and locking innovations dedicated to creating more trust in the world. Combining digital and mechanical expertise, Abloy Oy develops industry-leading security solutions that protect people, property and business. Abloy is part of the ASSA ABLOY Group, the global leader in access solutions. Every day, we help billions of people experience a more open world. From technical and engineering to software development ABLOY provides a diverse opportunity for those with skill, determination and drive to add trust into society - creating a more secure and safer future.
We are looking for an IT BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE LEAD ARCHITECT to join our Abloy IT team in Joensuu.
As a BI Architect you will
- Lead Abloy Business Intelligence Architecture and Solutions development
- Research, analyze, recommend and implement new BI technologies, architectures, frameworks and products
What we are looking for
- At minimum 5 years Business Intelligence architecture and solution development experience.
- Ability to be engaged in various levels of BI Analytics solution development; including interaction with managers/end users/suppliers for requirement analysis, system analysis, specification and design, system testing and integration, implementation and documentation
- Understanding of solution development life cycle models and knowledge of both agile and traditional project management principles and practices
- Ability to drive results effectively for multiple projects and tasks in parallel
- High motivation to continuous learning
- Previous experience working in global environments is an asset - as well as having excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- You will interact a lot with suppliers and colleagues and should therefore have a positive customer service attitude and strong business understanding
What we offer
Our activities are summarized in three key promises: Can do, Expert and Personal. We take a solution-oriented approach to challenges, build trust with our expertise and do it with our own personality, knowing our customers. We promise you the support and expertise of our community, as well as the best lessons and strengths of our company's journey of more than 100 years. With us, you can build something new and interesting, as well as develop and support our existing product range. We help you succeed by sparring and training you. Working with us provides interesting challenges that accelerate your personal development. You will get keys to exceed yourself, develop and learn new things in every day, as well as exciting and wide-ranging tasks in a world-leading security group. We also offer versatile and flexible working arrangements and services to support your well-being.
Interested? Please tell us about yourself and send your application with a cover letter, CV and salary request as soon as possible at www.experis.fi. We will process all applications in our recruitment system.
If you have any questions regarding recruitment process, please contact Senior Recruitment Consultant Mikko Rämänen, p. 050 516 0054 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment process includes standard personnel security clearance for the final candidates.
Experis™ on johto- ja asiantuntijatason rekrytointi- ja projektiratkaisuihin erikoistunut kansainvälinen yritys. Luomme uusia ura- ja kasvumahdollisuuksia osaaville yksilöille ja autamme asiakkaitamme saavuttamaan omat tavoitteensa nopeammin. Olemme erikoistuneet IT- ja insinöörialan sekä taloushallinnon, myynnin, markkinoinnin, viestinnän ja henkilöstöhallinnon osaamisalueisiin. Vuosittain etsimme asiakkaidemme avainpaikoille tuhansia alansa parhaita täsmä- ja erityisosaajia, esimiehiä ja johtajia. Experis on osa ManpowerGroupia.