Founded in 1987, Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. We are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world. We have nearly 188,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions, serving more than three billion people around the world. More information at Huawei.com
Huawei Technologies Finland is looking for a JUNIOR TSSR / ACCEPTANCE DOC REVIEW ENGINEER in Sales Office in Metsälä.
* To review TSSR (site survey report and design drawings) for Telecommunication Base Stations which are submitted by subcontractor.
* To list clearly the problems of TSSR, and communicate between customer and subcontractor about problem in a timely manner, and trace all the problem to be closed based on the SLA.
* To check whether the partners build the sites according to TSSR, including the quality of site construction which partners build.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* 1~2 years' experience in civil work related field.
* Must communicate fluently in both Finnish and English.
* Must be familiar with the design standard of Finnish civil work, and be proficient to use the local design standard to design base stations, including pole, cable route, grounding system, etc.
* Necessary knowledge of site solution and installation process of wireless base station.
* Familiar with Microsoft office, skill for design tools like AUTOCAD preferred.
We offer you a professional career in the one of the leading multinational telecommunication company.
Position is permanent contract via ManpowerGroup.
Interested? Please register your English CV at www.manpower.fi ASAP
For more information please contact Delivery Manager Petteri Paassola,
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.