We are looking for Lab Engineer to our international technology company for 18 months project via ManpowerGroup. During this period your employment contract will be permanent.
As a Lab engineer you will join our clients Advanced Optics Team. You will be part of an organization which consists of professionals from the fields of optics, micro- and nanofabrication process technologies, and mechanical engineering. In this role you will be working hands-on with unique micro- and nanofabrication technologies and tools to ensure future production processes and equipment meet their targets for capability and quality. You will be working with cutting edge technologies with long term studies and process development. Your background in manufacturing and hands-on experience on micro- and nanofabrication methods as well as your desire for continuous improvement, learning and working in high-tech field will enable you to adopt our innovative manufacturing methods and help you to have an impact as we are engineering the future.
- Hands on engineering work to develop new testing capabilities for optical materials and components.
- Operational accelerated material lifetime testing
- Material sample characterization, data analysis and reporting
- Material testing process development
- Participate in failure analysis process, root cause analysis
- Material test equipment maintenance and calibration with internal stakeholders and external vendors
- Strong hands-on experience in optical/electronical component handling, measurement technology and data analysis
- Experience in electronics or optics measurement technology
- Basic understanding of programming language such as Python is highly appreciated.
- Basic understanding of statistical data analysis and six sigma tools highly appreciated.
- Understanding of micro- and nanotechnologies, optical materials and material reliability is an advantage.
- Understanding of high precision mechanics and equipment automation is highly appreciated.
- Action oriented with a sense of urgency.
- Self-motivated to take personal ownership and deliver results.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills in English
Interested? Please apply ASAP via experis.fi
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.