We are looking for a Lab Engineer to join our international technology client located in Keilaniemi, Espoo. Employment will be 18 months project via ManpowerGroup. During this period your employment contract will be permanent.
Key requirements of the role:
- Fabricate nanoscale structures using standard processes and procedures
- Flag out issues and participate into the troubleshooting
- Maintain and review process control charts
- Active collaboration with the rest of the quantum team.
- Written and spoken English is required for the role.
The ideal candidate has:
- Minimum (recent) one year of hands-on experience in a cleanroom with semiconductor processing
- Experience with wet-processing, Electron Beam Lithography (EBL), or quality control tools (such as optical microscope, SEM, CD measurements)
- Experience in processing with III-V material systems is a plus
- Minimum educational qualification - Bachelors or similar skills gained through working experience
Interested? Please apply by registering your CV ASAP at experis.fi
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.