We are looking for a Laboratory Operator for Microsoft HoloLens. The selected person shall work on Experis' payroll with permanent contract in Microsoft premises in Espoo.
Work is done in three shifts (6-14 or 14-22 or 22-06) and is required that Lab Operators can work in all three shifts when required.
In this role, you will be responsible for fabrication of optical components mainly using machinery to run the process. You will collaborate with other process modules on the team. You will sustain existing clean room processes and support process/equipment improvement activities in the area of wafer processing and device fabrication.
- Making sure assigned equipment are running as they should, with max. uptime
- Following detailed work instructions to execute work
- Basic troubleshooting if anything unexpected happens
- Operation of advanced equipment in manufacturing process flow to create optical components
- Identify improvements to the manufacturing processes flow
- Hands on preventative maintenance of advanced equipment
- Hands on clean-room experience
- Experience with lab equipment usage, manufacturing and process understanding
- No specific educational background required
- Any previous production environment work is a plus
- Any previous work on or with an advanced manufacturing hardware preferred
- Good communication & teamwork skills both in English & Finnish
- Self-motivated with the ability to take personal ownership of issues
- Continuous improvement thinking
As a person you are enthusiastic, thoroughly and communicative. You are working with dedication, focus and mindfulness. You are filled with positive energy and people in your surrounding are inspired by your personality - you are awesome at what you do.
What we offer
You will be in the front line, working with the most advanced optics team in the world on something truly new and revolutionary. You will broaden your horizon on nano/microfabrication of optical components, their characterization, and be part of the race to the top at breathtaking speed.
Interested? Please apply by registering your CV ASAP.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
With offices in 80 countries, Manpower is one of the largest contingent and permanent staffing firms globally, and the market leader in the Nordic and Baltic countries. In Finland we are one of the largest companies specializing in recruitment, temporary staffing and assessments. We help employers find competent and motivated professionals for interim and permanent positions at all organizational levels. We serve our clients and candidates across the nation. Manpower is an authorized private employment agency.