Are you a quality expert in the technical writing and enjoy working in a global organisation?
MEDICAL WRITING SPECIALIST, Espoo
We are looking for a Medical Writing Specialist to work for our client company, which operates globally within the Life Science sector. The position is placed in the global Clinical Operations Medical Writing organization. The company is a strong and well-known innovator and it sets trends in research-intensive areas. The employment is permanent, and the employer will be Experis Oy.
Medical Writing Specialist is responsible for quality control of clinical study documents, including study protocols, clinical study reports, narratives, marketing authorization applications and IBs. S/he acts as an expert in reviewing the correctness of all documents and appendices written by the Medical Writers, to ensure consistency between and within documents. The Medical Writing Specialist has a significant role in making sure that materials meet the requirements of a marketing authorization application process. The role includes also coordinating and managing the process in the global level.
We wish you have the following qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge of technical writing and quality. Experience within the Life Science sector or background as an Academic Researcher is not mandatory.
- Solid IT-skills and technical mind-set. You need to have advanced skills in Word and Adobe, and willingness to work with the different electronic tools and systems.
- Project management skills and ability to work precisely and independently.
- Excellent English skills both in written and orally, Finnish is an advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills, since work requires collaborating with various internal stakeholders.
- At least Bachelor's degree for example in natural sciences or linguistics.
Please apply as soon as possible by registering your CV and application in English with the salary request by clicking Apply/Hae. For more information, please contact Experis Senior Consultant Tea Laamanen: tea.laamanen(at)fi.experis.com or +358 400 219 229.