We are looking for Metrology Engineer to our international technology company for 6 months parental leave substitution via ManpowerGroup. Work is mainly on weekdays at office hours but with additional weekend work.
You will be part of an Advanced Optics Team which consists of professionals from the fields of optics, mechanical engineering, micro- and nanofabrication, and process technology.
In this role, your responsibility will be on analyzing the metrology data and delivering the learnings related to our device performance. You will work in cross functional teams to link different metrology output to the process and the simulation.
With continuous learning approach, you can be successful in the long-term and adapt to new innovative technologies we work on.
- Working with metrology equipment owners and tech leads to understand data acquisition and raw equipment data outputs.
- Performing script-based analysis of device characterization measurements results.
- Working with other professionals to develop calculations of device performance metrics and comparisons across large data sets.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in physics, materials science, electrical engineering, computer science or similar discipline.
- Experience with Matlab or another scripting language.
- Experience in measurement and data treatment of complex metrology setups.
- Knowledge of JMP data analysis software or equivalent.
- Knowledge of physics and optical devices.
- Good communication & teamwork skills in English.
- Hands-on experience with optical and/or physical metrology equipment.
- Understanding of semiconductor process.
Interested? Please apply ASAP via experis.fi
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.