Biolin Scientific is a premium scientific instrumentation provider with globally recognized brands and best in class products. Our customers include top companies and academic institutions developing cutting edge products and technologies in both material and life sciences.
Our client Biolin Scientific is now seeking a New Product Introduction (NPI) Manager to support the process of transferring new products from Product Development to Production of the Attension, KSV NIMA and Q-Sense brands within Biolin Scientific's line of Analytical instruments.
We are looking for a technical generalist responsible for supporting the production team in production of the first pre-series products. This includes providing the documentation, training and hands on technical assistance needed to ensure that the product can be produced in a good way with the right quality.
This position provides an exciting role in being a link between R&D and production, working with cutting edge instrumentation, that has great potential to positively impact company growth as well as personal and career development. You will also work closely with other internal stakeholders, such as marketing and sales.
The position is placed at our office in Espoo, reporting to R&D manager.
- Running transfer to production process according PDLM process.
- Based on drawings, schematics and specifications produce and maintain technical production instructions
- Managing user manuals and instructions
- Training of production personnel
- Support in the pre series production
- Actively take part in system integration design during technical development process
The job requires:
- Experience from working with technical product documentation
- Relevant technical education, with experience from scientific instruments or similar technology platforms. (MSc in EE, ME or similar)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Finnish
- A person who is self-motivated, energetic and able to work independently
- Ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks efficiently, and react quickly to changes and deadlines
- Basic skills to work with mechanical CAD systems for generating electronic documentation
- Experience in quality management systems (ISO 9001) would be a benefit
- Ability to work in a fast paced, interdisciplinary and multinational environment
We offer you:
- Versatile tasks in one of the industry's leading companies in the world
- Opportunity to develop practices and learn new
- Day job with flexible working time slack
- A good and stable working environment
Interested? To apply please submit your CV and cover letter with salary request as soon as possible at www.experis.fi. For further information, please contact Senior Recruitment Consultant Mikko Rämänen, tel. +358 50 516 0054 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.