Evondos is among the first companies to bring robotization and AI into home care services. We offer a robotized solution for safe medicine distribution in municipal professional home care. With our service, home care clients will take medication as prescribed: the right medication, in the correct dosage, at the right time. Our service not only increases medical adherence and patient safety but also offers possibilities in process optimization for the municipality. The service is used by more than 200 municipalities in Finland, Norway, Sweden and Denmark, and more than three million dosages have been dispensed to patients across Nordics. Evondos headquarter and production facilities are located in Salo, Finland. The company currently employs about 80 employees in the Nordics. https://evondos.com
We are looking for a Nordic Marketing Manager to join Evondos Nordic Sales & Marketing team.
In your role as a Marketing Manager you develop, implement and execute marketing plans and actions for Evondos Group and build Evondos brand awareness across Nordic markets. Marketing Manager is responsible for creating high quality content to our various marketing channels in the Nordics. You will be in a key role developing and executing marketing activities to grow Evondos market share and sales. Marketing Manager reports to the Director Sales and is located either in Salo or Helsinki.
We offer you:
- meaningful job with a true social impact
- possibility to influence the future development of healthcare
- opportunity to join the growth story of Evondos and build interesting brand image
- opportunity for personal growth and a chance to develop your capabilities
- ambitious work environment in a fast growing healthtech company
We expect you to have:
- capability to create high quality content to our various marketing channels in the Nordics
- native level both in Finnish and Swedish, fluency in written and spoken English
- passion to lead and drive cross-functional, cross-border projects and campaigns
- strong b2b marketing experience and experience of international marketing
- understanding of digital marketing tools
- good communication and presentation skills
- medical technology or welfare tech experience is seen as an advantage
An excellent customer experience is the heart and soul of our work. We have the determination to overcome any challenge, no matter how impossible it first seems. We expect same passion with the Can-do attitude from you also. We are strong together and we have a passion to continuously develop our skills and competences as we want to be better every single day.
Do you want to join the winning team, where you feel proud of our mission to support elderly people to live independent life at home - apply now by registering your CV as soon as possible by clicking Apply/Hae, the deadline for applications is Monday 6th of January 2020.
For more information, please feel free to contact Experis Finland Research Consultant Jari Auronen tel. +358 40 8388 064 Friday 13.12. at 9-10, Monday 16.12. at 15-16 or Thursday 19.12. at 15-16.
Experis™ on johto- ja asiantuntijatason rekrytointi- ja projektiratkaisuihin erikoistunut kansainvälinen yritys. Luomme uusia ura- ja kasvumahdollisuuksia osaaville yksilöille ja autamme asiakkaitamme saavuttamaan omat tavoitteensa nopeammin. Olemme erikoistuneet IT- ja insinöörialan sekä taloushallinnon, myynnin, markkinoinnin, viestinnän ja henkilöstöhallinnon osaamisalueisiin. Vuosittain etsimme asiakkaidemme avainpaikoille tuhansia alansa parhaita täsmä- ja erityisosaajia, esimiehiä ja johtajia. Experis on osa ManpowerGroupia.