Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains - telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services - we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world. Huawei's products and solutions have been deployed in over 100 countries and have served 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators, as well as one third of the world's population. Read more: www.huawei.com
As an Operational Specialist, you will work closely with platform and R&D colleagues to provide operational solutions for Huawei's Finland Research Center. You will report to the COO.
- Project operation: identify key issues and bottlenecks affecting the operation of the project, promote and coordinate solutions, and facilitate the successful delivery of the project;
- Platform operation: Manage and support the department heads to ensure the stability, efficiency and continuous improvement of each business module of the research center;
- Construction of digital operation platform: assist in data analysis, data modeling, data mining, etc., to promote continuous improvement of process operation/business operation efficiency and quality, and improve organizational operational capability and decision-making efficiency.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Very Fluent English;
- Familiar with project management methods, KPI management, and experience in R&D project management would be better;
- Familiar with the tools and methods related to quality management;
- Clear thinking, good understanding, active work and able to withstand certain working pressures;
- Good service awareness, openness, strong communication skills, and good connection with people.
Position is permanent contract via ManpowerGroup. Work location is at our R&D Center in Ruoholahti, Helsinki.
Interested? Please register your English CV at www.experis.fi ASAP or latest by 5th of February.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.