We are now looking for Partner Channel Marketing Manager to our international ICT client located in Keilaniemi, Espoo. Position is a 18 month fixed term assignment via ManpowerGroup and during this time the employment contract is permanent.
The Partner Channel Marketing Manager for Partner Enablement (PCMM-E) is key to partner strategy as part of the One Commercial Partner (OCP) organization. This role is responsible for or building partner capacity and capabilities leveraging appropriate digital engines, virtual learning and in-person events for targeted partners in support of driving partner solutions in market.
Come be part of a team that believes in the power of partnership. Partners make more possible and client has the products and programs to meet partner's needs. We combine the widest range of products in the industry, across a variety of devices and platforms with the flexibility to choose the programs and benefits necessary for your partners to build, go-to-market, and sell with us. As a PCMM-E, you will be enabling partners to deliver solutions into an ecosystem that connects them to the largest customer base in the world.
Key responsibilities include:
Lead Partner Skills Strategy
- Ensure that the Partner enablement plan is aligned to business priorities with approved budgets and plans across stakeholders, as well as aligned to local capacity gaps working with the PMA-S.
- Ensure that the Partner enablement strategy is aligned to enablement opportunities and initiatives such as: major learning events, and both WW, area and local skilling and talent programs.
- Be recognized as the Partner Skills Leader in aligning Partner enablement strategies across business priorities and sales plays.
- Be the OCP leader for ESI for Partner Program and ensure execution of 100% of identified Partners.
- Lead the process with the PTS and architect roles to complete ESI skill plans for all selected Partners.
- Enable Partners to have latest skillsets on Advanced Workloads.
Grow Partner Capacity
- Ensure that the number of certifications/exams and number of trained individuals is sufficient to support Finland capacity/capability needs.
- Ensure strong number and/or percentage of Partners are leveraging local digital enablement assets.
Optimize Digital Engagement
- Drive business value and solution-driven Partner conversations by achieving suitable proficiency in the leveraging Technical Skills Initiative (TSI), MyLearning, MyRole, and other learning resources.
- Master, leverage and provide ongoing feedback on partner programs and resources and extend the learning culture approach to your partners where applicable.
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing strategy and execution with proven results
- Overall understanding of cloud technology platforms and solutions with a reasonable level of technical proficiency
- Extensive experience of managing virtual teams across functions and geographies:
- Inclusive and collaborative - driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
- Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Offers deep partner ecosystem and market insights including the competitor landscape and knowledge of partner business models
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking to connect digital and in-person marketing tactics using data
- Understands how to scale marketing efforts across a portfolio of breadth partners by promoting self-serve tools and tracking consumption of the tools
- Ability to succeed in a quickly changing business environment showing thought-leadership in driving market transformation
- Obsessed and committed to optimal partner and customer satisfaction
- Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small audiences
- Problem solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with partners
- Bachelor's degree required (Sales, Marketing, Business Operations); MBA desired
Interested? Please apply ASAP via experis.fi
For more information please contact Delivery Manager Petteri Paassola, petteri.paassola(a)fi.experis.com or 040 17 55 818
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.