3M Science. Applied to Life.
At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $33 billion in sales, our 93,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
We love applying our science to creating products that, in big ways and small, make things better in some way. Helping people to be safe. Making them more productive. Protecting their health. Safeguarding the environment. And we have an insatiable appetite for meeting the world's ever-changing challenges.
You can learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at https://www.3m.com and https://www.3msuomi.fi
PRODUCT MANAGER DENTAL
3M Finland is looking for an energetic Product Manager for the Oral Care Solutions Division (OCSD) to the Espoo office. The person hired for the position will be responsible for marketing related activities in the Finnish and Danish dental market with strong support of the Nordic Oral Care team. The working languages will be Finnish and English. This position is a maternity leave substitute.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Creation and follow up of the local marketing activity plan for the Dental market in close collaboration with sales, scientific affairs and dental dealers.
- Implement and adapt product introductions and digital campaigns at a local level.
- Coordination and support for customer events and tradeshows.
- Translations and adaptations of marketing material, websites, digital campaigns, etc.
- Updates and maintenance of product and pricing data.
- Close collaboration with the North Europe (NER) marketing team.
The product manager will be part of the North Europe OCSD marketing team, working closely with the local Finnish and Danish team and reporting to the NER Marketing Manager, located in Norway.
- Bachelor or equivalent degree in marketing or business
- Excellent communication skills both in Finnish and in English (written and spoken)
- Team player attitude
- Prioritization and execution skills
- Previous Marketing experience
- Previous experience in working with remote teams is a plus
We offer you a challenging and comprehensive position, working in an international environment with great colleagues. You will have an opportunity to grow professionally and gain experience in a large, global company that is known for its innovation and high ethical standards.
For more information, please contact Senior Consultant Heli Villa, Experis,
tel. 050 5703 680, on Thu 6th of February at 8 - 9, or on Thu 13th of February at 8 - 9.
Interested? Please apply as soon as possible by registering your CV in English at www.experis.fi, along with your salary request, by 17th of February. The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.
We look forward to your application.
At 3M, diversity & inclusion are essential to innovation. We seek and value differences in people! As an equal opportunity employer, 3M will not discriminate against any applicant.
If you want to discover more about D&I at 3M, please visit http://go.3M.com/4i9C
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.