There are roughly 5500 Neste employees in Europe, Asia and North America. We are the world's largest producer of renewable diesel refined from waste and residues, and we are also bringing renewable solutions to the aviation and plastics industries. We are looking for the best professionals in their respective fields - people who have the will to make the world a cleaner place to live.
Are you an experienced Product Owner looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment? Do you thrive in a fast-moving, agile and challenging environment? Then this might be the right position for you!
We are looking for a Product Owner for ServiceNow to join our IT Processes & Tools team.
At Neste, Product Owner sees the big picture and small details at the same time. Product Owner understands the broad needs of the business & IT, scans the competitive landscape in which their product operates, spots trends and technical developments and updates the product roadmap as needed. At the same time, Product Owner understands every detail of the product from design to functionality to usability.
Your part in Neste journey
It is a great time to join us! Neste is the forerunner in implementing Enterprise Architecture, Portfolio Management, Development and ITSM processes utilizing industry standards and state-of-the-art tools. Neste uses ServiceNow in Neste IT and Neste business functions for demand management, project management, resource management and service management. You will play a pivotal role in ensuring Neste's ServiceNow platform is designed and built to support business needs and IT operations following DevOps model.
As a key role in the development of a centre of excellence approach, you will help gain maximum benefit from ServiceNow, drive best practice in IT and the wider Neste business functions. You will have the responsibility to ensure that the product features and functionalities are developed to support the full lifecycle, benefit realization, and ensuring implementation across IT and Neste businesses.
In Your Role
- You will take full responsibility for managing ServiceNow as a product from prioritization to delivery, and beyond.
- In close collaboration with stakeholders and development team you will be responsible for creating and maintaining the product backlog.
- You will help define clear user stories to generate the best possible customer value and continuously evaluate performance to drive improvements and iterations on the platform.
- You will drive adoption of ServiceNow features and functionalities within IT and Neste businesses.
Keys to success in this role
The Best Combination Of Experiences, Skills And Background is
- Relevant experience on ServiceNow platform
- An agile champion with strong project and product management understanding, proven record of thriving in an agile environment and dealing productively with ambiguity
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to motivate and inspire development teams to achieve beyond what they imagined possible
- Good communication skills, able to question and listen to understand and challenge, able explain complex scenarios clearly
- Team player who works closely with peers and can call on technical expertise of others but who can represent an independent voice with IT and to wider business colleagues
- Comfortable making decisions quickly and providing clear direction
- Keen to contribute and make positive changes regardless of the task at hand
- Experience working in a global environment
We Also Value:
- Understanding of DevOps
- Finnish language
In accordance, we believe in people who find new ways of doing things - people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills. Customer mindset is essential to all of us at Neste and we work hard to find the best solutions for our customers. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as our values on responsibility, cooperation, innovation and excellence resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward! We offer you interesting tasks, flexible working hours, great supportive colleagues and good career opportunities at Neste. Neste was recognized as the 9th best employer in the world by Forbes. The list is selected from the world's 2,000 largest public companies and based on 1.4 million employment recommendations sourced from a global poll and regional surveys.
Please apply by registering your CV and application letter in English, with the salary request in Experis website www.experis.fi by 12.11.2019. For more information, feel free to contact Senior Consultant Tea Laamanen tea.laamanen (at) fi.experis.com or +358 400 219 229. The recruitment process includes interviews and aptitude testing. The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.