We are looking for a
Project Manager (2)
To manage the implementations in our client's global sourcing project. The purpose of the project is to harmonize the sourcing processes with different country units. The Project manager will work on several countries at a time in different stages of the project. The duration is approximately 1 year, starting in the beginning of January 2020.
The selected persons shall work on Experis's payroll in our client's premises.
- Communication and training of end users in business units, one full week on site to support "go live"
- Planning the roll-outs
- Ensuring agreed tools and applications are implemented and integrated
- Gathering feedback and taking actions to tackle the key issues
- Aligning with FL functions and business - ensuring organization, responsibility and tool decisions are agreed
- Supporting and working together with the local sourcing manager to ensure smooth implementation in each country
- Project management experience
- Strong experience in change management and training
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills - ability to show the value of the change
- Strong organizational skills
- Diplomatic approach
- Experience in purchasing processes and working in a global organisation are seen as advantage
- Willingness to travel (estimate 12-14 weeks of travel during the year)
Our client is one of the key players in its industry and a highly appreciated employer. In this position you will get a broad outlook on purchase processes in a well-known global company and have a significant role in making the change happen.
Interested? Please apply by registering your CV
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.