We are looking for a
PROJECT MANAGER / End-user Issue and Feedback Management Tool
For our global client located in Espoo. Permanent employment contract will be made with Experis. The first End-user Issue and Feedback Management Tool related assignment will start straight away when the right person is found and will last until the end of year 2020 with a chance of extension.
Project Manager will lead a project that focuses in finding, testing, piloting and implementing an end-user issue and feedback management tool in an agile mode.
This includes the following activities:
- Collect and manage requirements from different stakeholders (Business, IT, R&D)
- Aid in defining the process / concept for to-be end user support with the stakeholders
- Define the project scope and task list
- Analyze different solution options with the project team
- Aid in analyzing supplier options
- Run the scrum team and daily tasks
- Prepare and present steering material
- Drive and implement with the team MVP (minimal viable product)
- Drive Implementation of the final solution
- Aid in evaluating success
- Define next steps
Project Manager will also help with an API Services -related project.
An ideal PM has the following skills & experience:
- Product management knowledge/ experience
- Experience in working in the customer/end user interface domain
- Experience/ knowledge of consumer behaviour factor and end user satisfaction aspects of a service
- Application deployment experience
- English & Finnish (first scope of the solution will be piloted in Finnish, so person needs to know the content)
- Scrum master/ agile project management
- Great written communication skills + stakeholder management
We offer you an exciting opportunity at our client who is one of the key players in its industry and a highly appreciated employer. You get a chance to be a part of thriving international work community of dedicated and talented specialists.
As a permanent employee of Experis IT we offer you interesting assignments at our varied clients. We have multinational as well as smaller companies in our clientele. We offer you a possibility to challenge and develop yourself in diverse projects depending on your own interest.
Interested? Please apply ASAP by registering your CV. Please attach your salary request.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.