Founded in 1987, Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. We are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world. We have nearly 188,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions, serving more than three billion people around the world. More information at Huawei.com
Huawei Technologies Finland is looking for a QA / EHS ENGINEER in Sales Office in Metsälä.
* As the owner responsible for managing project delivery quality (including EHS), the DQA develops a project quality assurance solution, and adopts quality management approaches such as quality planning, plan implementation monitoring, quality spot check and assessment, and issue-specific improvement to ensure the attainment of quality objectives.
* Lead business teams to implement the quality plan, assess project quality, and make issue-specific improvements in accordance with the quality assurance solution to ensure the attainment of quality objectives.
* Regarding key and risky project activities, regularly perform onsite checks, quality measurement and assessment to discover quality issues, and make improvements accordingly. If needed, exercise the special authority of an independent QA manager to inform executives of serious quality issues for decision-making.
* Regarding key and risky project activities, regularly perform onsite checks, quality measurement and assessment to discover quality/EHS issues, and make improvements accordingly. If needed, exercise the special authority of an independent QA manager to inform executives of serious quality issues for decision-making.
* To supervise subcontractor installation teams to follow local EHS regulation strictly, and output EHS report after onsite checks.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Willing to communicate, and fluent in both English and Finnish.
* Background in telecommunication industry
* Be responsible, target-oriented and flexible with the occasional arrangement
* Familiar with basic IT tools, especially Microsoft Excel
We offer you a professional career in the one of the leading multinational telecommunication company.
Position is permanent contract via ManpowerGroup.
Interested? Please register your English CV at www.manpower.fi ASAP
For more information please contact Delivery Manager Petteri Paassola, petteri.paassola(at)fi.experis.com
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.