Trelleborg is a world leader in engineered polymer solutions for almost every industry on the planet. And we are where we arebecause our talents brought us here. By specializing in the polymer engineering that makes innovation and application possible, Trelleborg works closely with leading industry brands to accelerate their performance, drive their business forward-and along the way, shape the industry and progress that will benefit humankind in the exciting years ahead.
Trelleborg Sealing Solutions Finland Oy is responsible for sales and marketing in Finland and Baltics.
We are now looking for a Sales Engineer to support our future growth.
As a Sales Engineer you will have a key role for our success and you will be supported by our professional local team and global organization. The role and target customers will be adjusted based on your experience. The job includes regular traveling in Finland and occasionally abroad.
Scope of your role
- Independently execute agreed yearly sales plan to reach sales and other operational targets
- Proactively visit and keep contact with existing and new potential customers on a weekly basis to find new growth opportunities and defend existing business
- Define and quote innovative and competitive sealing solutions by using our resources effectively
- Support other local sales/marketing activities together with our sales team
What distinguishes you
- Suitable level of study is e.g. Engineer (B.Sc. or M.Sc.) other proven qualifications will be considered as well
- Previous experience of proactive b-to-b field sales of technical solutions is preferred
- Good understanding of mechanical engineering, manufacturing industry, material technology and/or other relevant field of technologies
- Strong application knowledge in machinery, hydraulics, process industry or other relevant field of technology
- Previous sealing technology knowledge is considered as a benefit
- Both written and verbal fluent skills in Finnish and English are a must
- Willingness to travel and a valid driving license are required
Our benefits for you
- Participation in a global company with an excellent reputation in the industry
- An opportunity to work together with various functions inside the company
- Participate in product training on a regularly base
- Training program tailored based on your experience
- Working in a dynamic, dedicated team with motivated colleagues
- Competitive salary/benefit package
Start shaping industry from the inside
We are looking forward to receiving your application with your CV in English. We would also kindly ask you to roughly indicate your salary expectations and to let us know when exactly you would be ready for assignment.
For further questions please contact Senior Consultant Pia Igoni, email@example.com +358401662409.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.