We are looking for an active
SAP FICO Business Analyst / Consultant
For our client who is a well-known actor in the financial industry. This expert will join their IT Unit in the city center of Helsinki. Temporary employment contract of six months' will be made with Experis. There is a possibility for the extension of the contract. This assignment will start immediately when the right candidate is found. Remote work is possible once a week.
The position is open because of a need of an assistance and expertise with SAP FICO in the IT Unit. SAP Financial Suite is managed and hosted by an external vendor. Your responsibilities are to support in maintaining and enhancing our client's systems and systems' environments regarding SAP FICO according to the agreed policies and best practices. You will also take part in managing day-to-day co-operation with vendors, interpreting business requirements to vendors, and ensuring vendors perform according to agreed service levels and targets.
You will also actively contribute to our client's transformation journey for digitalization and modernization of its finance operations with the objective of freeing up resources to more value-added work.
You will report to the Digital Solution Architect and be a member of professional and engaged colleagues.
- Experience of SAP FICO
- At least a couple of years' work experience in financial sector and preferably with accounting systems
- Preferably at least Bachelor's degree or equivalent in relevant field
- Some knowledge of databases and related programming languages (SQL)
- Knowledge of modern IT technologies
- Fluent English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in project work and ability to manage small projects
- Team worker, who also can work independently
- Takes ownership and initiative
Our client offers
- An opportunity to develop your professional skills further
- A possibility to participate in the digitalization and modernization projects
- A multicultural working environment
- A new perspective on the financial industry based on their unique position in the business sector
Interested? Please apply ASAP by registering your CV. Please attach your salary request.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.