Evondos is among the first companies to bring robotization and AI into home care services. We offer a robotized solution for safe medicine distribution in municipal professional home care. With our service, home care clients will take medication as prescribed: the right medication, in the correct dosage, at the right time. Our service not only increases medical adherence and patient safety but also offers possibilities in process optimization for the municipality. The service is used by more than 300 municipalities in Finland, Norway, Sweden, and Denmark, and more than eleven million dosages have been dispensed to patients across Nordics. Evondos headquarter and production facilities are located in Salo, Finland. The company currently employs over 140 employees in the Nordics.
Evondos is a Great Place to Work® certified company in August 2021, demonstrating our talents feeling about our workplace.
We are growing fast, and as a recognition of that Financial Times, the world's leading global business publication, listed Finnish Evondos among Europe's fastest growing companies in their FT1000 list for 2021. https://evondos.com
Do you want to join the winning team, where you feel proud of our mission to support elderly people to live independent life at home?
We are now looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join our R&D team
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer, you will be designing and developing state-of-the-art automated medicine dispensing robots, the foundation of Evondos® service, that enables independent life at home. Your responsibilities include planning, conceptualizing, and creating mechanical designs for new products and improving existing products. You are a team player with the ability to see the big picture and convert customer needs into attractive and user-friendly products. You embrace Design for Excellence approach in every turn and have solid track record in creating cost-effective design without compromising reliability or quality. Additionally, if you demonstrate can-do attitude - you´re the professional we are looking for!
You work in Evondos headquarters in Salo and in Helsinki with a remote working possibility.
We offer you:
- Meaningful job with a true social impact
- Opportunity to join exceptional growth momentum in one of the fastest growing companies in Europe
- A possibility to work with fun and professional people
- Possibility to influence the future development of healthcare
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth and a chance to develop your capabilities
- Possibility to be part of a winning team - Our business is growing rapidly, and we are searching for the right people to join our journey!
The experience we are looking for:
- Sc or B.Sc in mechanics or machine design, preferably several years of working experience
- Excellent understanding of product development and lifecycle phases
- Excellent skills in modern mechanics 3D modelling and version management tools (Solid Works, EPDM, Composer etc.)
- Solid track record in designing electromechanical products including several actuators (eg. motors) and sensors
- Knowledge of Design for Excellence methodology
- Previous experience in DFMEA and/or FTA is considered as advantage.
- Previous experience in medical device or other safety critical product development is considered as advantage
- We additionally value knowledge of systems and/or reliability engineering fundamentals
- Fluent written and spoken English skills
An excellent customer experience is the heart and soul of our work. We have the determination to overcome any challenge, no matter how impossible it first seems. We expect same passion combined with can-do attitude from you as well. We are strong together and have a passion to continuously develop our skills and competences as we aim to be better every single day.
Do you want to join the winning team, where you feel proud of our mission to support elderly people to live independent life at home - apply now by registering your CV at www.experis.fi (Senior Mechanical Engineer, Evondos) as soon as possible.
For more information, please feel free to contact Experis Finland Senior Research Consultant Jari Auronen by phone +358 40 8388 064 or by email [email protected]
Experis™ on johto- ja asiantuntijatason rekrytointi- ja projektiratkaisuihin erikoistunut kansainvälinen yritys. Luomme uusia ura- ja kasvumahdollisuuksia osaaville yksilöille ja autamme asiakkaitamme saavuttamaan omat tavoitteensa nopeammin. Olemme erikoistuneet IT- ja insinöörialan sekä taloushallinnon, myynnin, markkinoinnin, viestinnän ja henkilöstöhallinnon osaamisalueisiin. Vuosittain etsimme asiakkaidemme avainpaikoille tuhansia alansa parhaita täsmä- ja erityisosaajia, esimiehiä ja johtajia. Experis on osa ManpowerGroupia.