We are looking for an experienced SENIOR TECHNICAL RECRUITER to join in a Talent Acquisition project for our well-known customer in the banking sector. The position is a fixed-term project starting as soon as possible and until 30.6.2021. The workplace is located in Helsinki with a chance for remote working during Covid-19.
In this position, you will drive full cycle recruitment processes together with hiring managers. On a daily basis, you execute technical recruitments together with the hiring manager on a local and Nordic level. We expect you, together with the hiring manager, to define recruitment and selection criteria to ensure that relevant competencies are compliant with future business needs as well as making sure that the candidates possess the desired technical capabilities.
You main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Assist and support hiring managers in screening for the best tech talents.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with all relevant candidates during the recruitment process to guarantee the best employer experience for the candidates.
- Conduct interviews together with the hiring manager, using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates.
We hope that you have:
- strong recruitment experience in technical roles
- understanding of Finnish tech talent market
- possible recruitment experience from banking sector is a plus, not a must
- recruiting experience in a corporate environment is a plus
- end-to-end recruitment experience is a must
- Certifications are seen as an advantage (especially cut-e)
- Fluent English is required and fluency in Finnish and/or Danish is highly appreciated
Interested? Please apply by registering your CV in English. We will begin our recruitment process immediately, so please if you are interested send your application as soon as possible. The application period will close on Wednesday 27th of January. We will fill the position as soon as possible. The position is Interim and ManpowerGroup will be the employer for this upcoming period.
For more information, feel free to contact Senior Consultant Janne Aho, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358408381935.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.