ABLOY offers security and locking innovations dedicated to creating more trust in the world. Combining digital and mechanical expertise, Abloy Oy develops industry-leading security solutions that protect people, property and business. Abloy is part of the ASSA ABLOY Group, the global leader in access solutions. Every day, we help billions of people experience a more open world. From technical and engineering to software development ABLOY provides a diverse opportunity for those with skill, determination and drive to add trust into society - creating a more secure and safer future. The Evolution of the Northern Developer
We are looking for SOFTWARE ENGINEERS to join our team in Espoo.
Do you like to combine physical and digital worlds together? Would you like to use and expand your current knowledge to create great and useful software for real-life use cases? If yes, you could be someone to join our team.
We are looking for experienced and motivated developers to create modern web experiences and services in the following positions:
- Back End (BE) with Java and/or RoR
In these positions you will work closely with our ABLOY OS access control core team (https://www.abloy.fi/fi/abloy/abloyfi/tuotteet/ratkaisut/abloy-os/) in Abloy Oy Espoo Leppävaara office. Should you have good skills in one or more areas, please do not hesitate to apply: Java (Spring), Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Ruby on Rails.
As a Software Engineer you will:
- Create and work with modern REST APIs
- Take advantage of Cloud services
- Integrate to 3rd party solutions
- Identify design problems and devise solutions
- Champion new ideas and drive outcomes
- Build high-quality, tested and reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the services for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
What we are looking for:
- At least Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience
- An overall understanding of web production and the capabilities within digital channels is essential
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to explain rationale behind decisions
- Fluency in English.
- Beneficial if you have skills in DevOps and CI (Ansible, Gitlab/Jenkins), Python, SonarQube, Agile development, Gradle, security, C/C++, REST API development, Git, other cloud services, MySQL/MariaDB, Docker, MQ, AD/LDAP
What we offer
Our activities are summarized in three key promises: Can do, Expert and Personal. We take a solution-oriented approach to challenges, build trust with our expertise and do it with our own personality, knowing our customers.
We promise you the support and expertise of our community, as well as the best lessons and strengths of our company's journey of more than 100 years. With us, you can build something new and interesting, as well as develop and support our existing product range. We help you succeed by sparring and training you. There are also challenges to get to your development area appropriately! You will get keys to exceed yourself, develop and learn new things every day, as well as exciting and wide-ranging tasks in a world-leading security group. We also offer versatile and flexible working and services to support your well-being.
Interested? Please tell us about yourself and send your application with a cover letter, CV and salary request as soon as possible at www.experis.fi. We will process all applications in our recruitment system.
If you have any questions regarding recruitment process, please contact Senior Recruitment Consultant Mikko Rämänen, p. 050 516 0054 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment process includes standard personnel security clearance for the final candidates.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.