ABLOY offers security and locking innovations dedicated to creating more trust in the world. Combining digital and mechanical expertise, Abloy Oy develops industry-leading security solutions that protect people, property and business. Abloy is part of the ASSA ABLOY Group, the global leader in access solutions. Every day, we help billions of people experience a more open world. From technical and engineering to software development ABLOY provides a diverse opportunity for those with skill, determination and drive to add trust into society - creating a more secure and safer future. The Evolution of the Northern Developer
We are now looking for a new position as Software Solution Architect for our Critical Infrastructure business. The position reports to Services and M&A Director, ABLOY Critical Infrastructure.
As a Solution Architect, you will work in the Services team with an Integration Programme Manager while cooperating closely with our agile Product development, Product Management and other stakeholders. The goal is to design efficient, scalable, secure and future proof integrations for our Critical Infrastructure customers globally.
Within this role, you will also be researching, analysing and recommending new technologies, architectures and frameworks for integration according to our customer requirements.
What you will be doing
- Design efficient, scalable, secure and future proof integrations
- Drive the development of a standard integration platform
- Work closely with our customers, partners and internal teams to advocate and augment integration strategies and solutions
- Translate technical customer requirements into integration specification and be in charge of customer onboarding
- Research, analyse and recommend new technologies, architectures and frameworks for integration according to our customer requirements
- Lead the integration solution architecture and contribute to the enterprise level architectural road map
What we are looking for
- Team player who understands the importance of excellent communication, meeting deadlines, and thrives in an international, fast-paced, and challenging environment.
- A self-motivated, trustworthy, passionate person who is curious and eager to learn, develop a value for customers as well as deliver a great customer experience
- Communicative - ability to influence critical individuals of the organisation through effective verbal and written communication
- A performance-oriented person with a technical vision for the integration solutions
Education & Experience
- Educated to a minimum of Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- 3 years post-qualification experience in a multinational environment
- Some previous experience of working with solution architecture, software integrations and professional services
- In-depth expertise in:
- PKI, SOAP, REST
- DevOps and Cloud Solutions ( specific experience with AWS considered as an advantage )
- Knowledge of low-level embedded programming and experience with Security Access Control systems is considered as an advantage
- Prior experience with ASSA ABLOY products, in particular, CLIQ family of products, considered as an advantage
- IT Security mindset
- Fluent communicator in English, both written and spoken
The position is based preferably in Finland (Espoo or Joensuu), or the Öresund Region (Copenhaguen/Malmö). The role requires some travelling across the globe.
What we offer
We offer you the possibility to join a team of experts developing cutting edge, industry-changing security solutions with modern technologies. We promise you support and expertise of our community, as well as the best lessons and strengths of our company's journey of more than 100 years. With us, you can build something new and interesting, as well as develop and support our existing product range. We help you succeed by sparring and training you. Working with us provides interesting challenges that accelerate your personal development. You will get keys to exceed yourself, develop and learn new things every day, as well as exciting and wide-ranging tasks in a world-leading security group. We also offer versatile and flexible working arrangements and services to support your wellbeing.
Got interested? Please apply by registering your CV in www.experis.fi. If you have any questions please contact Mikko Rämänen, Senior Recruitment Consultant, Experis, tel. +358 50 516 0054 / email@example.com.
As part of the recruitment process, a standard personnel security clearance will be conducted for the final candidates.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.