Framery - Serious about happiness.
Happiness is the reason why Framery exists and is at the heart of everything we do. Our silent pods transform open plan office behavior, enabling people to be more efficient and happier. We know that people will love our pods, so we offer our customers a 100% money back guarantee, and so far no one has ever claimed. Today over 40% of Forbes top 100 companies have happier workplaces because of Framery Pods, and the number is growing fast.
Do you want to work for one of Europe's fastest growing companies creating better and happier workplaces?
We are now looking for a Workplace Strategist to help us build an inspiring workplace that reinforces Framery's vision and mission of workplace happiness. As a great listener, you understand both Framerians and our guests who use our facilities and services and are able to transform that understanding into actions. You embrace change and are not afraid of challenging the status quo by implementing new and innovative solutions to impact our employee engagement and productivity through the physical space.
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
- Developing Framery`s work environment concept together with function leads and employees to enhance the employee experience through physical space
- Assessing the facility needs that our people and visitors will have as Framery grows globally
- Leading both strategically and hands-on our facility and workplace projects in different locations
- Project management with stakeholders, such as interior architects/designers and building contractors
- Executing projects in a leased environment in collaboration with our property management
- Overseeing our cafeteria, front desk hospitality, and cleaning operations
You will succeed if you:
- Enjoy taking responsibility, have excellent self-leadership skills as well as interpersonal and influencing skills
- Understand building code and how to best work with external partners in facility projects
- Understand workplace requirements in a modern office environment, and you aspire to create and enhance an office environment that has the power to engage employees
- Leading cross-functional teams
- Comfortable collaborating with diverse stakeholders, including interior designers, architects, building engineers, property management, project managers, and facility managers
- Experience from executing projects in a leased environment in collaboration with property management groups is seen as a benefit
- Have fluent spoken and written skills in English and Finnish
You will be supported by highly motivated, passionate colleagues and will get a once-in-a-lifetime chance to join an amazing growth story in an ambitious but joyful working culture. As experts in happy workplaces, we take the well-being of our employees very seriously.
Interested? Please send your application as soon as possible www.experis.fi latest on 18.3.2020
Application process is handled in cooperation with Experis: Recruitment Consultant Jussi Laaksonen 040 186 4937, firstname.lastname@example.org
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.